Let it snow. The Evo Action 55 AR junior ski offers young skiers a user-friendly, waxless design for exploring winter trails. The ski's shorter length and wide dimensions enhance stability and maneuverability on and off trail. A waxless AR Plus base offers a good blend of grip and glide with no prep required. The included Tour Step-In Jr bindings add to the ease of use with step-in convenience.
Easy Kick and Glide
- Waxless AR PLUS base features negative (cut) kick surface for the perfect blend of grip and glide in all snow conditions
- Activ Cap offers a balance of torsional rigidity and supple flex from tip to tail for all-conditions stability
- Our short size concept increases maneuverability, control, and ease-of-use
Light and Durable
- Wood air core offers durable off-trail performance with air channels for reduced weight
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Core||Wood core / Air channel|
|Weight (pair)||1560g (150cm)|
* Subject to change without notice.