For an all-around mountain pant, we know durability, adaptability, and movement are really important. The Lochan Pants combine midweight, breathable softshell with tough, double weave reinforcements in high wear areas and enhanced articulation for complete freedom to move. From mountain hiking to clambering over bristling ridgelines, they allow you to move unhindered. Regulating your temperature while resisting light rain or snow.
Perfect for winter adventures and cooler temperatures, they have a comfortable regular fit, easy to layer over thermals and soft on the skin. They are designed with a smart button fastening with zip fly and belt loops to personalize the fit. Multiple pockets offer quick access storage and zip thigh vents keep the air flowing when the incline steepens.
- Jean style waistband with belt loops, button fastening and YKK® zip fly
- 2 open hand pockets and 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- 2 YKK® zipped thigh pockets for additional storage
- 2 YKK® zipped thigh vents for dumping excess heat
- Matrix™ stretch double weave nylon reinforcement fabric panels at seat, knees, thigh and instep
- Articulated knees and gusset at crotch for better freedom of movement
- Snap adjustment at hem to accommodate different footwear
- Main: 100% Polyamide. Second: 50% Polyamide, 43% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Main Fabric: Woven rip stop nylon (212gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 452g/15.9oz (Size M)