Mitt Symbol is a warmer competition Mitt for training and competition at low temperatures. It has a tight fit and features water and wind resistant materials and smooth sheepskin on the palm for a secure grip. The lining is made of brushed jersey whose structure wicks moisture quickly, and the insulation with Thinsulate increases the heat generation. An articulated fit provides warm hands and an excellent grip. Adjustable cuffs, a foam nose pad and a fingertip for a smartphone provide extra comfort.
- The Bjorn Daehlie Symbol is a warmer racing mitt intended for training and competition in cold temperatures.
- Tighter-fitted mitten with a wind and water-resistant fabric on the back of the hand.
- Thinsulate padding combined with a heat reflective fabric keeps your hands warm.
- Smooth sheepskin inside of the palm provides a good tactile grip.
- Brushed Tricot liner is soft, comfortable and wicks away moisture quickly.
- Soft terry cloth thumb.
- Reinforcement between thumb and first finger for added durability.
- Top of the wrist velcro cuff is easy to adjust and secure.