Why change layers when your day changes course? Built using new multi-layer Vapour-Rise™ technology, our Women’s VR Summit Jacket is the natural go-to garment for hill walking, skiing and winter mountaineering.
The Women’s VR Summit Jacket is an advanced winter softshell designed to balance moisture control on the move with warmth and protection when static. Underpinned by two years of laboratory research and applied mountain testing, the new Vapour-Rise™ system combines a fast-wicking brushed polyester lining with a highly breathable Pertex® Quantum Air shell. By moving moisture away from the body and managing it in a controlled thermoregulation zone between the inner and outer layers, it keeps you warm and dry, however hard you work. With the versatility to replace what would traditionally be several separate garments, it features a helmet-compatible hood, a pair of harness-friendly handwarmer pockets, an adjustable hem and cuffs and a YKK® VISLON® double-ended zip for an easy belay.
Whether it’s a warm hike to the base, a wild backcountry ski or an ice-cold ascent on an exposed rockface, our Women’s VR Summit Jacket will take you there
- Product Code:QVR-66
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Pertex Quantum Air shell fabric
- Brushed fast-wicking lining for comfort and warmth
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- High YKK hand pockets and YKK® chest pocket
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem
- Main Fabric: Pertex Quantum Air, 49g/m², with DWR. Air Perm; 10-15cfm
- Lining: VR Warm lining (83g/m²)
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyester lining
|Deep Heather / 14||5059913033211||210000067035|
|Deep Heather / 16||5059913033228||210000067036|