Why complicate your kit list? Warm at the peak and comfortable during intense activity, our softshell VR Summit Jacket is the ideal all-in-one, multi-sport mountain system.
As the warmest piece in our new Vapour-Rise™ collection, the VR Summit Jacket is perfect for a range of winter activities, from skiing and ice climbing to cold-weather mountaineering. It features our latest Vapour-Rise™ technology, which uses a fast-wicking brushed polyester lining inside a highly breathable Pertex® Quantum Air shell to keep you dry and comfortable between periods of exertion and moments of rest. To help maximise its breadth of mountain applications, it also features a weatherproof DWR coating and an adjustable helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak. The adjustable hem and cuffs help tailor the fit, the secure handwarmer pockets are elevated to stay clear of a climbing harness, and the full-length YKK® VISLON® ® double-ended front zip makes belaying a breeze.
With its advanced Vapour-Rise™ system, our VR Summit winter softshell jacket does the work of several separate garments, providing outstanding all-weather comfort for cold mountain activities.
- Product Code:QVR-65
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Pertex Quantum Air shell fabric
- Brushed fast-wicking lining for comfort and warmth
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- High YKK hand pockets and YKK® chest pocket
- YKK vislon double ended full length front zip
- Fully adjustable hem and cuffs.
- Main Fabric: Pertex Quantum Air, 49g/m², with DWR. Air Perm; 10-15cfm
- Lining: VR Warm lining (83g/m²)
- Composition: 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyester lining
|Graphene/Marmalade / Large||5059913033136||210000067050|