ALL SKIS AT HOWL COME WITH BINDINGS!!
The OAC XCD GT 160 was built to roam the hillsides. Ideal for those skiers who live for the descents, the XCD GT 160’s narrow profile, metal edges, and minimal skin area great for running laps on slightly steeper terrain.
The OAC EA 2.0 Universal Binding, whic comes with the ski, gives you the freedom to ski in your choice of flexible-soled winter or hiking footwear. Now there is no need to own a dedicated set of ski boots! Suitable for a wide range of adult shoe styles and sizes.
Purpose: A downhill-oriented Skinbased ski with a versatile EA Binding. Excels on hardpacked snow conditions and more open terrain. Made for traveling in the hills.
Made in Finland by OAC Tech
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase*
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1200 g w/o binding
- Length 160 cm
- Width 116-86-100 mm
choosing the right boot for oac skis