This is the XCD GT 160 sold with no bindings. You get to choose your binding and boot system so it can be fine tuned to the style of skiing you prefer.
Designed for downhill Skinbased enthusiasts, the XCD GT 160 is a lively, fun, and lightweight touring ski. Inspired by the excitement of the descent, this streamlined skin ski is right at home amongst rolling hills and variable terrain.
Metal edges, updated flat tail design, and minimalist skin area make the GT 160 efficient on both the ups and the downs. For days on untracked winter trails or skiing laps after work at your local spot, look no further.
Purpose: A downhill-oriented Skinbased ski. Excels on hardpacked snow conditions and more open terrain. Made for traveling in the hills.
Made in Finland by OAC Tech
- OAC Braid box construction
- Compression-resistant elastic foam core
- Patented OAC Unicoat skibase*
- ABS reinforcements in base tip and tail
- Integrated high quality Mohair-mix skin
- ALU/GF reinforcement at binding area
- Steel edges
- Weight 1200 g w/o binding
- Length 160 cm
- Width 116-86-100 mm
XCD GT 160