The nonstick Summit Skillet packs the performance and punch of home cookware into a compact, lightweight, elegant, solution designed for the backpacker set. The ceramic-coated nonstick aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly, expanding the potential of backcountry cooking. Coated with , PFOA-free ceramic nonstick, the skillet releases eggs, pancakes, and other foods easily, making cleanup a breeze. A perfectly angled turner nests into the handle, helping you flip foods without fuss. The skillet pairs perfectly with Jetboil-regulated cooking systems and the Jetboil pot support. Skillet measures 8 by 8.5 by 1.9 inches and weighs 10.6 ounces.
- Compact, all-in-one design includes an integrated fuel compartment for an 8 oz butane canister
- High-precision simmer control makes cooking the perfect meal a breeze
- Auto-ignition makes for fast, easy starts
- Adjustable feet to stay level on any surface
- Double-walled wind protection helps maintain a strong, consistent flame
- Carry case included