Feedback Sports Valve Core Wrench
If there ever was an underrated tool that you probably don’t have in your bike tool kit, it has to be the Valve Core Wrench. Designed to remove or install Presta Valve and Schrader Valve cores, this tiny tool can truly make the process of installing or refilling flat-prevention liquids and gels quick and painless. The versatility of the valve stem tool supports both valve types found on mountain bikes, road bike, commuting and electric bikes – never be stranded on your commute thanks to the Valve Core Wrench. Available separate, or found in our Team Edition and Ride Prep Tool Kits.
- Fits Presta Valve and Schrader Valve bike tubes
- File tread grip creates a comfortable and ergonomic grip
- CRV tool steel metal core makes this a one-time purchase
- Aides in the overhaul of suspension forks and rear suspension shocks
- Found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty