Drink from enough streams and you'll eventually get an explosive reaction. Look closely at this hike sock and you'll see what we mean. However, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That's why the Number 2 is #1 when it comes to long-lasting toughness and active comfort.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine-Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel.
- Fast-Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast-drying.
- All-Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast-drying, breathable and odor-resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew-height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry-loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|Denim / Medium||642249181463||1974_DENIM_M_DARN||210000061291|
|Denim / Large||642249181357||1974_DENIM_L_DARN||210000057831|
|Denim / X-Large||642249181487||1974_DENIM_XL_DARN||210000061050|
|Gray / Medium||642249181333||1974_GRAY_M_DARN||210000057833|
|Gray / Large||642249181364||1974_GRAY_L_DARN||210000057834|
|Gray / X-Large||642249181340||1974_GRAY_XL_DARN||210000057832|