Running snowshoes that are made to move you and your feet in a natural and ergonomically efficient way. The Yellowstone 24.5 (previously Gold 12) model was designed for runners of both sexes to get away quickly on packed trails, up ski runs, and across race courses.
Past winner of the ‘Winter Gear of the Year’ award (Trail Runner Magazine), we continue to improve them in our pursuit of a better time. The Yellowstone 24.5 running snowshoes come with a lightweight, foot-formed secure binding that holds your foot securely from top to bottom and front to back, from start to finish…. It has become the Gold standard by which other running snowshoes are measured. To keep your feet warm and dry, consider the neoprene booties that fit over your running shoes for complete comfort.
The overall weight of the Yellowstone 24.5 is also among the lightest, but just as importantly, is the reliability of the entire shoe. We think you should be able to able to run “all the way” back home. Whether you’re a seasoned snowshoe runner or shopping for your first pair, the Yellowstone 24.5 are among the best trail running snowshoes you can put on your feet.
- 8.5 x 24.5 in, exaggerated tear drop shape makes it more maneuverable than traditional shapes
- 3.3 lbs./pair
- Recommended for anyone running or training up to 250lbs
- Lightweight race binding, with spring loaded cam buckles
- Fits shoe sizes up to size M14
- 3 aluminum crampon system featuring the climbing “toe” claw design
- Based in Colorado, USA. Limited Lifetime warranty - does not include wear and tear
|Recommended Use||Running on packed trails and racing, also baseball|
|Frame||Aluminum 8.5 x 24.5 in|
|Bindings||Lightweight race binding, with spring loaded cam buckles Fits shoe sizes up to size M14|
* Subject to change without notice.