!!All Skis at Howl Include Bindings in the price!!
Meet the next generation! Atomic Redster S9 Gen S is the pinnacle of skate ski technology, and the ski of choice for all Atomic pro racers. Some skis improve, some change the game. Atomic Redster S9 Gen S is definitely the latter! After several years in development, this race skate ski brings together a whole package of innovation called Redster Gen S technology to help you race faster.
Speedline is a revolution in sidecut design: its wider tip and tail makes the ski arc forwards in each stride rather than fading away, generating longer strides and more stability and efficiency. It also eliminates the need for multiple ski sizes. Instead, one Speedscale 183cm length delivers optimum speed for all skiers no matter how tall.
Racewall is a sidewall breakthrough that generates an even closer connection between ski edge and snow for more direct power transmission, while a bonded plate and binding system delivers an even more direct transmission.
- Speedline: A deeper sidecut with wider tip and tail (47-40-47mm) delivering a big boost to skiing efficiency.
- Speedscale: Unique Atomic ski geometry: boosts precision and makes skis more agile and maneuverable than ever.
- Racewall: Our new sidewall with a closer connection between ski edge and snow for more power transmission.
- Nomex Featherlight Race: Our ultralight honeycomb race-core structure that makes the ski extra light for high performance.
- BI 6000 + WC Grinding: Sintered world cup base with world cup grinding, +10% special glide additive for all conditions.
|Hard||143 - 176 lb||165 - 209 lb|
|Med||110 - 143 lb||121 - 165 lb|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.